Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I've been busy, what can I say? I have something on the go now--semi-related to this blog-- that might turn out to be very interesting, but could just as likely come up nothing, so I'm not going to jinx it by discussing it here. However, I'm happy to report that my story "What's Left" is going to be appearing in a new anthology from Invisible Publishing alongside a number of other writers I admire, including among them my former undergrad schoolmate Stacey May Fowles (whose new book, Be Good has been getting solid reviews).


There'll be more writing here soon. In the meantime, behold the greatest rock video ever made:

1 comment:

Russia said...

I have been in love with that video and song for years! When I saw Paul Westerberg rock that song solo, of course it wasn't the same, but it was still pretty great!

Miss you, kid!
xo.
R