Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Not dead, but dead-set on getting a zillion things done.


It's been a crazy couple of months. I'm sorry for the long period without an update. I've had a bit of a rough spring and early summer, but things are looking up, for real. No time to expand on that, but I want to know what I've been crazy about the last little while:

The Kids s/t 1st LP (apparently they'll be playing here in October?!). Perfect rock and roll.


The first Clash album, this time the US release with the ungodly beautiful single-version of "White Riot" and the masterful "(White Man) in the Hammersmith Palais." A perennial favourite, with all the energy and rebellious joy of summer held within it.






John Fahey's Legend of Blind Joe Death, a gentle and soulful folk album that's carried me through some rough times of late.







Oh wow, there's a bunch more but I'm late for work. My apologies for such a rushed post. This is just to say that I'm here, I'm thriving, I've got good music to keep me company, and I hope you're doing well too.

No comments: